Real Estate Trend Alert is a service for folks who want to make money from overseas real estate investment.
But you shouldn’t rule out Real Estate Trend Alert if you’re looking to buy a second home or a future retirement home. After all, you can still profit…even when your top priority is a home you’ll love, in a place you’ll enjoy vacationing or full-time living.
Don’t rule it out either if you’re on a tight budget. You don’t need a billionaire’s bank balance to make money from real estate. Real Estate Trend Alert showcases low-priced gems and fire sales. Plus, members get access to exclusive payment and finance plans…and contacts who can help you get local bank mortgages in some markets…that make buying much more affordable.
Founded in 2008 by Ronan McMahon, Real Estate Trend Alert’s goal was simple: Find the best, most profitable real estate deals out there—and bring them straight to members.
Ronan’s real estate investing track started in his 20s, when he bought his first property in his hometown in Ireland. But as the Irish market became frothy, he looked overseas…and realized that it was a very different prospect to buying back home. He didn’t have a network of contacts, he didn’t know the rules and regulations, he didn’t know the best neighborhoods. He was in uncharted waters…
Over the years, Ronan gained knowledge and experience of markets around the globe…made savvy contacts from Spain to Uruguay to Mexico…and figured out the smartest, safest ways to buy real estate overseas.
Ronan knew that there were plenty of people out there who’d love to do the same thing—but didn’t have the resources, the time or the money to do it themselves. That’s why he founded Real Estate Trend Alert. It’s a shortcut for members—bringing them the hottest deals with zero effort on their part…
Here’s a sample of the kind of deals Ronan has recommended to Real Estate Trend Alert members:
- A 6-bed 6.5-bath luxury home with stunning Pacific views, ocean-view social area and swimming pool, and two efficiency apartments. The original list price: $789,000. That was slashed to $299,000…and the home went under offer for $220,000. A steal!
- On Spain’s Costa del Sol, Ronan recommended condos from €95,000. A Real Estate Trend Alert member paid €99,000 in mid-2014. In July 2019, a similar unit was listed at €229,000.
- In October 2017, members of Real Estate Trend Alert could buy premium condos in a luxurious community close to fabulous Caribbean beaches from $154,500. Ronan bought, too—and accepted an offer in spring 2020 on his condo of $225,000.
- Lots in a premium community in a gorgeous, unspoiled corner of Costa Rica—from only $20,000…
- A bank foreclosure in Belize that was originally listed at more than $1.5 million. The buyer paid $500,000…and sold it less than a year later for $1.1 million. That’s $600,000 in profit!
Real Estate Trend Alert is your best resource for real estate insight, analysis and “Done for You” deals from all over the world…
But you don’t have to take Ronan’s word for it. This is what members of Real Estate Trend Alert say:
Simon C. says he’s up “approx. $150k so far…”
Liz G. says “the gains are in the range of $120,000…”
And Chris M reports he “save[ed] $20,000 off list price of property in Costa Rica with members-only pricing.”
Whether you’re an investor or simply looking for your dream home overseas, Real Estate Trend Alert is your best resource. Go here to find out how to become a member today.